Our skin is one of the most sensitive organs on our body, so it’s important that we care for it appropriately; and one of the simplest, most popular ways to do so is getting a facial (or several, once you get hooked). With so many different types of facials and all the products and techniques used, this spa treatment offers a wide array of benefits for your skin:
1. There’s one for every skin concern: Seriously, whatever issue you have with your skin, there’s a facial that can help you with it. There are brightening ones to help with hyper-pigmentation and dark spots, calming facials for redness and rosacea, there are firming ones, anti-aging, peeling facials; you name it and you’ll find it.
2. Deep cleaning: Your normal cleansing routing is probably fine, but a good facial will open up your pores to deeply clean your skin and get rid of clogged pores, dirt and sebum produced by our own skin. A cleansed face means the chances of getting acne, blackheads, puffiness and redness are significantly decreased.
3. Improving circulation: The facial massage stimulates proper blood circulation to the skin which promotes collagen production, skin cell renewal and plumps the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dry spots.
4. Relaxing: A facial that doesn’t include extractions can be very calming and relaxing, you get to release stress and just sit back and get pampered for at least an hour while getting a nice treatment that will ultimately leave you feeling fresh and renewed.
5. Know your skin better: Going to a spa with skincare professionals is one of the best ways to really understand your skin type, what may be causing certain issues and how you can improve upon your overall skin condition; with all of this information you can then get customized facials that fit your exact skin needs.